Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year!

Just like last year, I will have a different kind of post as the first one in 2012. I will go into the archives and present some posts I think are of extra interest. Some are really good reads, while others present beers or pubs really worth trying out. I hope you will find something worthwhile here!

Schouskjelleren Mikrobryggeri
This is the first post I wrote about my favourite Norwegian pub in 2011. This text is from February 2011.

Beer Street, Prague
Some of the most interesting pubs in Prague can be found in a distance of 200 metres. Read about them in this post from April 2011.

Beating Ratebeer
This beer was not rated on Ratebeer when I came across it in Vienna in April 2011. Has it been rated by now?

Drinking lager beer in Vienna
A warm Spring day and pale lagers. This post from May 2011 shows that it is a good combination!

1516 Brewing Company
This Vienna based brewpub is one of the best brewpubs I have ever visited!

Gardermoen - a beer desert
Oslo's airport is not a great place for draught beers. Unfortunately!

Good beer in Copenhagen
Brewpub in Copenhagen is worth a visit!

Disappointment in Southern Norway
Patrick's in Kristiansand is supposed to be one of the better beer bars in Norway. I did not enjoy my visit there in August 2011.

The world's best beer?
I really like the unfiltered version of Pilsner Urquell!

An excellent stout
Primátor Stout is perhaps the best stout I have ever tasted. I finally tasted it once again as a draught beer in December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment