Thursday, January 12, 2012

Primátor in Norway

I was really satisfied to find a bottle of Primátor's dark lager at a Vinmonopolet outlet in Norway. It was the first time I have ever seen a beer from the Czech brewery in a Norwegian beer shelf, and of course I had to buy it. I am very fond of the Primátor beers I have tasted earlier. The stout is my personal favourite, but the Pale Ale and the pale lager are also excellent beers.

Primátor Premium Dark was a black beer with nearly no carbonation and a small head. In the nose I felt sweetness and some dark chocolate. The beer had a sweet taste with some cold coffee and toffee before a partly watery finish with more coffee. I liked this dark lager a lot, and I hope that I will find other beers from Primátor in Norway. I know that some supermarkets in the Oslo area sells Primátor Stout, and that is a beer I would like to drink frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment