I want to wish all of you readers a very Merry Christmas!
Unfortunately 2012 has been a year with fewer updates for Beer Sagas. I have not had the time to maintain this blog the way I have done earlier years. For 2013 I can promise that the blog will be continued, but I can not say if it will be updated more than a few times a month. The focus of Beer Sagas will be the same as today, but with less time to do updates there will be a higher percentage of posts about travels than about Norwegian beers.
If you are interested in the Norwegian beer scene, you might be interested in checking out the new webpage Ølportalen. As of 1 January 2013 some Norwegian beer bloggers will use that website to publish news about Norwegian beers, breweries and bars. They aim to have the best coverage of beers in Norway. I wish them the best of luck!
New Book: The Power of Beer
-
I'm finally out with a new book! In this case a history of beer, from the
beginning until now. That's something entirely new from me, since it is not
speci...
9 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment