Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Easter beer




As I was walking around Copenhagen Airport, I found The Bar in terminal 3. The round shaped watering hole had two sets of beer taps, and the yellow chicken on one of the taps' plackards made me interested. As I took a closer look, I saw that the beer offered on that tap was Tuborg Påskebryg, an Easter beer.

Tuborg Påskebryg was a pale lager with a lot of carbonation and a medium sized head. In the nose I felt malts and sweetness with a touch of mints. The beer was fullbodied with some citrus and malts. The finish was malty with a touch of butterscotch. The beer was not that bad, actually, but I guess that the butterscotch tones might be a result of diacetyl infection.


It was time to find the gate where my flight was waiting. I left The Bar having ticked off a beer, but without having had the greatest beer experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment